Leeds City Council offer Employment & Skills business support
We’re delighted to share Leeds City Council‘s Employments and Skills business support programme with FinTech North community.
Employment and Skills Leeds is a part of Leeds City Council, developed with the aim of supporting and facilitating a healthier, greener and more inclusive economy that works for everyone. The programme sets out to connect people and opportunities, promoting access to jobs, training and careers guidance and supporting employers with their recruitment and skills needs.
Employment and Skills Leeds offer the following support for employers:
- Develop bespoke provision to respond to your current and future recruitment needs, including the promotion of opportunities and access to large scale careers events.
- Develop a greener workforce and attract and retain a more diverse workforce.
- Provide information and advice on apprenticeships.
- Understand the skills needed to support your workforce, including up-skilling and re-skilling your existing employees.
- Signpost to partners who can offer specialist advice on grants, business growth support and sustainability.
- Support social value outcomes through engagement with the city’s schools, colleges and local communities to inspire and inform the emerging and future talent in the city.