Re-watch: MIDAS Virtual FinTech Mission
Joe Roche / 18th September 2020
On 15th and 16th September, FinTech North participated in MIDAS’s Manchester Virtual FInTech Mission.
MIDAS, Manchester’s inward investment promotion agency, has helped hundreds of FinTech and financial services firms successfully establish operations in the city. MIDAS worked with the Department for International Trade, FinTech North and Tech Nation to give attendees and the FinTech North Community the opportunity to explore Manchester’s thriving FinTech Ecosystem – all from the comfort of your home.
We were delighted to take part in the mission. We’d like to say a huge thanks to our showcase speakers; Amy Whitell (CEO, Collctiv), Kevin Mountford (Co-founder, Raisin UK), Polly Taylor-Pullen (Business Development, Nivo) and Gaj Sasson (Managing Director, BNY Melon). We would also like to congratulate the MIDAS team for pulling off a fantastic two-day event!
Were you unable to join the mission? Don’t worry, you can catch up and re-watch the sessions here:
- Introduction to Manchester’s thriving FinTech scene
- Attracting and retaining the right FinTech talent
- Partnering with the city’s pioneering Universities
- Setting up a FinTech in the UK
- Securing FinTech funding in Manchester
- FinTech North Manchester Showcase