The focal point for the FinTech community in the Northern Powerhouse.
Bringing the FinTech ecosystem together with regular events across the Northern Powerhouse.
FinTech North is an open and collaborative platform for sharing ideas, challenges and best practice, for showcasing innovative start-ups and scale-ups and for facilitating the connections and collaborations which create real value for businesses and consumers.
With a variety of forums, special interest groups and roundtables each month as well as an exciting conference schedule there are loads of ways to get involved. We are continuing to bring the Northern FinTech Community together virtually, check out the events page for more information and to register for the next event.
FinTech North is also part of the FinTech National Network, announced in 2019.
FinTech North team:
- Christopher Sier – Chair
- Dan Rajkumar – Co-Founder & Director
- Julian Wells – Co-Founder & Director
- Joe Roche – Engagement Manager
Our Advisory Board
FinTech North’s Advisory Board is comprised of a group of key stakeholders with an active interest in supporting and developing the FinTech ecosystem in the North of England and beyond.
FinTech North Advisory Board:
- Chelsea Boothroyd – Engagement Manager, Nexus (University of Leeds)
- Richard Carter – Managing Director, EQ Credit Services
- Maria Harris – Director, Digital Cat Consultancy
- Kevin Mountford – CEO, Raisin UK
- Kevin Telford – Advisor & Co-Founder, Global Open Finance Centre of Excellence (GOFCoE)
- Amy Whitell – Co-Founder, Collctiv
Leeds – Platform, New Station St, Leeds LS1 4JB
Liverpool – Liverpool Science Park, Mount Pleasant, Great Orford St, Liverpool L3 5TF
Manchester – Manchester Technology Centre, 103, Oxford House, Oxford Rd, Manchester M1 7ED
Newcastle – TusPark Newcastle Eagle Labs, 27 Grainger St, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 5JE
Disclaimer: FinTech North is an open, inclusive platform for sharing FinTech ideas and showcasing entrepreneurs and companies across the North. We do not conduct due diligence on individuals or companies. Anyone seeking to invest in companies we feature should conduct their own due diligence and background checks.