UK-Australia/Hong Kong FinTech Bridge Pilot Program: March – November 2019
FinTech North / 31st January 2019
The UK’s Department for International Trade welcomes applications from growth-stage FinTech companies from the UK wishing to expand their business into Australia and Hong Kong.
Applications now open: UK-Australia FinTech Bridge Pilot Program 2019
The UK’s Department for International Trade welcomes applications from growth-stage FinTech companies from the UK wishing to expand their business across the Bridge into Australia and/or Hong Kong.
The program will run from March – November 2019 in collaboration with Austrade, Invest Hong Kong and other key partners.
What will participation provide?
A tailored program will be developed for each cohort member including:
- Introductions to key organisations and contacts in Australia and Hong Kong
- Connectivity with regulators
- Support to develop business relationships and opportunities in Australia and Hong Kong
- Specialist professional services assistance (Lawyers, Tax experts, Accountants, Consultants etc.)
- Dedicated sessions with industry experts
- Curated events and mentorship
Who can apply?
Applications are welcomed from companies meeting the following criteria:
- FinTech company with HQ in the UK
- Minimum 1 year track record in domestic market
- Target landing date in Australia or Hong Kong within the next 6 months
- Business opportunity in Australia or Hong Kong already established
- Open to regulatory discussions and information sharing
Are you eligible? Apply before 15th February
Please email FSOFinTechs@trade.gov.uk including a deck (up to 8 pages) outlining your business model, team and expansion plans for Australia or Hong Kong.