FinTech South conference is key feature of DIT’s Atlanta FinTech Mission
Jake Fox / 6th April 2018
As part of our efforts to support FinTech growth on a national and international basis, FinTech North would like to extend an invitation for you to apply to for a FinTech Mission to Atlanta, USA.
The mission will take place on the 7th – 8th May 2018 and is supported by the Department for International Trade.
DIT is looking for British FinTechs who operate primarily in the payments-related space who wish to showcase their company to end users (retail, commerce), and identify partnerships, investment and business opportunities.
DIT Atlanta is recruiting advanced UK FinTechs to join them for the FinTech South conference in Atlanta, the payments capital of the US and home to TSYS, Equifax, Global Payments, Elavon, NCR, InComms, eVestment and First Data.
The mission will combine the FinTech South conference with bespoke opportunities for UK companies actively looking at the US market to meet with companies and investors. Ideal candidates are those fintechs specializing in payments and relevant to cyber security, augmented intelligence, machine learning, blockchain, distributed ledgers, biometrics and quantum computing.
What to expect on the 2018 FinTech Mission:
– 1,000+ attendees, 200 C-Level executives from FinTechs and major corporate users focused on the customer experience
– Assistance with 1-1 meetings at the conference
– Presence within the International section of the conference
– Networking and engagement with Atlanta-area FinTech leaders
– Select companies will receive the opportunity to pitch in front of investors.
– Connect with ATDC FinTech accelerator, who have graduated over 170 companies which have generated $12 Billion in revenue.